Goal of the course: students will acquire new knowledge that will help them identify ways in which design and innovation can contribute to the strategic values of a business organization. This is achieved by implementing design and innovation in business, and it is possible do it at more organizational levels (from strategic to operational). The course consists of basic theory while the emphasis is made on exercises and workshops.
- Nositelj kolegija: Sanja Rocco
The goal of the course is to gradually acquaint students with basic principles of marketing, point out the possibilities and limitations they will face in marketing activities and train them for theoretical knowledge and practical application of marketing.
- Nositelj kolegija: Željka Zavišić
The goal of the course is to introduce students to direct marketing whose basic feature is immediate interactive communication (between provider of the service and its customer). This has become the prerequisite of the success of economic entity that wants to get closer to consumer and meet his needs.
- Nositelj kolegija: Goran Luburić
Learning outcomes of the course:
- distinguish basic communicative concepts
- review certain forms of communication
- argue the interdisciplinary character of communication as a science
- devise different strategies of persuasion and analyze their effectiveness
- interpret the impact of interpersonal communication in different contexts.
The course consists of 45 lessons, 30 theoretical lectures and 15 exercises.
- Nositelj kolegija: Tanja Grmuša
The goal of the course is to encourage creative business thinking and train students to make concrete, market-based and profitable (entrepreneurial) decisions.
Classes will be held in the form of lectures and exercises as well as independent work of students. Exercises include business case analysis, assignments, team exercises, designing and elaborating personal entrepreneurial projects and creating your own business plan.
- Nositelj kolegija: Neven Šipić